Therefore, today's update fixes issues that stem from the core engine changes and addresses many issues caused by doors in the game. There are three types of doors: Wooden, Steel Reinforced Fortified, and Iron Doors:
Before this version, doors had several issues which have been addressed as follows:
- Balances Door health points, increasing each door's health to 150 for the wooden door, 250 for the steal reenforced door, and 1000 for the prison door.
- Fixes preview of rotated door within a container cell.
- Fixes rotating doors. Now doors can only rotate 180 degrees once placed. In the container the rotation steps are still 90 degrees per step.
- Fixes placement of doors:
- aligns doors to tile grid when previewing door placement.
- will only allow doors to be placed
- a): if no entity is directly colliding with the door.
- b): if a wall immediate too the door's hinges (on both sides) is present.
- c): when doors have room to open in either direction.
- Fixes issue with enemies who get stuck when they face a closed door instead of trying to break them.
- Fixes bug that caused a pickup behavior from not being deleted from the stack.
I am not happy with the doors in general yet. The look isn't 100% there yet, so I will most likely have them redone. Additionally, I also want the opening/closing animation to be a bit nicer. Plus they don't break the shadows, which is something of lower importance though.
But for now, that's it for doors and I will move on to boars to address issues mentioned by many alpha testers. There seems to be not enough of them.