Along the way, I improved how all 5 tools are deselected. Now you can simply right click to deselect the tool. Before, it was more like an annoying guessing game.
This new wall tool replaces the former way of building new walls. Previously, you had to craft stone blocks in the workbench before you could place them on the ground to make a wall. It was taking too long to get walls build and took much of the fun of dungeon building away. Now, if you have the resources stored, building walls is only one click away.
Here is a short gif animation showing how much simpler wall building has become:
Summary of Improvements in this version:
- Adds new Wall building toolbox.
- Removes old wall block crafting recipes.
- Adds right-click toolbox deselect capability.
- Removes Email from Login screen. If you username is your email, then that'll work.
- Fixes issue with username on website
- Fixes bug that caused the selection frame to remain on the screen, even after the object was removed from the game.