This version (v0.1.8.28) concludes a week of eliminating bugs and refactoring lots of code. This week, since launching the new Bug-Reporting tool, I received a lot of bugs from my Alpah Testers. Thanks for playing and finding these bugs.
- Alpha-Tester-Generated-Bug: Fixes issue with placing torches on wall with various screen resolution settings. Thanks johnki!
- Fixes bug that caused creatures to twitch erratically during fights like they couldn't make up their mind which target to attack.
- Draws the command indicator over the entity where in some cases it wasn't drawn at the right location.
- Fixes another entity transfer bug which prevented certain transfers of items between containers.
- Fixes bug when trying to select overlapping entities, such as dead creatures overlapping each other.
- Fixes bug with the sunlight at the dungeon entrance.
- Fixes problem when commanding a creature that was already executing certain orders.
- Fixes minor bugs with entity transportation.
- Upgraded behavior when minions are ordered to move items and their inventory is either full or the destination is unreachable
- Adds error notification to the user if exception is encountered.
- Allows placing torches on walls which are also marked for mining. Yea, sound contradicting, but is actually useful.
- Allows to re-arm spike traps from a workers' bag.
- Allows to assign workers to existing mining operations
Tomorrow, I will begin on some game balancing (most likely mining) and if time permits also continue on some entities.