Buy on itch.io

Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Update 42 - Dungeon Colony Version 0.1.8.15

Thank you alpha testers! I got a bunch of errors sent again to my Server. I can't believe how I functioned wihtout automatic bug-reporting for so long. Today I found two new null pointer exception and some index outofbound errors in the database. So thank's for causing them, especially since those happened in places I usually completly ignore. 

Today's update (v0.1.8.15) consists of:

  • Alpha Tester Bug: Fixes bug when player tried to command Dungeon Master to lumber wood. The master doesn't do that kind of labor, his wisdom requires him to spend time reading books.
  • Alpha Tester Bug: Fixes bug which crashed the game when trying to scroll an empty list in the recipe book frame.
  • Alpha Tester Bug: Fixes NullPointerException with on screen tool-tips.
  • Alpha Tester Bug: Fixes NullPointerException when trying to move Iron Rods from the furnace.

No comments:

Post a Comment