Today's update is in response to a YouTube video from Germany!!! Thanks or Vielen Dank ;) to OkamiAmmi for his Let's Play video of Dungeon Colony. I love seeing other people play the game and experience their experience. So the following are fixes to issues that OkamiAmmi encountered or things I felt needed to be addressed:
- Adds ability to manually command Worker to mine or lumber by selecting the worker and then right clicking on a wall or tree.
- Adds ability to move a torch from one wall to another, without having to first deposit it into a container.
- Adds new help frame which explains how to move items around. This frame is shown only once when the player opens an inventory for the first time.
- Updates Help Frame (the ?-button) with info on minion order-execution-hierarchy.
- Adds new notification messages: 1. when a container is full or when a container cannot accept certain object type 2. when objects to move are too heavy for your minion 3. to help the player re-arming traps.
- Stops minions from taking orders when selected by the player until the player manually orders or un-selects the minion.
- Adds Drag-Frame-Tip to Inventory Frame, which is a small note on the bottom right of the frame to tell the player where the frame can be dragged.
- Fixes bug that crashed game when using DungeonMaster 'Store Item' button.
- And a lot of other small fixes here and there.