Today I spent some time reducing memory requirements in many areas. Additionally that also caused a reduction in game save size, which is great for the game server.
I also added a new indicator which shows when one of your creatures can be leveled up. It is a small golden cross that flashes close by the unit:
Summing up this update:
- Decreased Memory Requirement by ~25% and game save size by undetermined but probably similar amount
- Allows more than one torch to neighbor the same tile in front of it.
- Adds an indicator to a unit that has reached a new level. This makes it easy for the player to see which unit can be leveled-up.
- Increased Sling Ranged Attack
- Removes artifact from worker lair sprite
- Fixes can/cannot button in Container Access Frame
- Changes Button Tool Tip in Inventory From 'Coming Soon' to 'Set Container Access'
- Fixes bug preventing a worker to take more than 2 spikes when re-arming a wooden spike trap.