Here is a screenshot of the map and some of the prototype icons:
This map will be used for the campaign game mode, which is one of the 3 modes available (Tutorial, Campaign, and Sandbox). If you have an early access account, you can navigate to the new map, but there isn't much you can do yet. Visit the Road-To-Beta ToDo List to find out more about the progress on the campaign map and other features we are currently working on.
Summary of changes for this release:
- Adds new Campaign Map Prototype.
- Adds new Campaign Map Icons.
- Adds new Campaign Map Level Info Frame.
- Adds backend features to store player completed levels.
- Adds new ground tiles to Level Editor.
- Fixes DropDownList bug.
- Fixes various Bugs in Level Editor.
- Fixes Shader Issues with Mountain Borders.
- Fixes Issues with frame borders.